The following rules were agreed upon by the FIH Committee for the kickoff event. These were created to make the event a positive one for the businesses and entities that have verified their attendance and to allow for a fun event for participants as well.
Thank you in advance for your adherence to these rules……
Please read the Rules and Regulations for the 2011 Fall into Huntersville Kickoff:
- Platinum sponsors will receive the best placement, followed by Gold and then Silver sponsors. Businesses signing up only for the Kickoff will be assigned a location which will be communicated to you prior to the event and/or by the contacts below on the morning of September 3rd.
- FIH will run from Labor Day to Thanksgiving 2011.
- FIH Kick-Off will be Saturday, September 3rd. Hours are: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. The kick-off will take place rain or shine on the greenway beside Discovery Place Kids in downtown Huntersville.
- Set up will begin on Saturday at 8:30 a.m.
- Vendors will enter the Discover Place Kids driveway from the Rte 115 entrance. When unloading, please be courteous and move quickly to unload and then move your vehicle to the Huntersville Cultural parking lot.
- No sponsor shall assign or apportion any part of their space without prior written approval from the FIH Committee.
- ALL ITEMS LISTED FOR SALE ARE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL by the Fall into Huntersville Committee. Any items for sale or on display that are deemed to be inappropriate for a family event will not be allowed.
- All vendors serving and selling food are required to comply with State, County and local Regulations.
- NO LATE OPENINGS, NO EARLY CLOSINGS, NO EARLY BREAKDOWNS. NO EXCEPTIONS. Neither the FIH Committee, nor the Town of Huntersville is responsible for any loss or damage incurred to the exhibitors’ property. The exhibitor also agrees to hold harmless and indemnify the FIH Committee or the Town of Huntersville, NC against any claims arising by virtue of their occupancy of the premises or use thereof. The FIH Committee suggests packing and/or securing any valuable products.
- Please decorate your booth appropriately.
- FIH will provide a table and 2 chairs – electricity is available to vendors. Vendors must provide an extension cord.
- No radios or loud speakers are allowed in booths.
- Vehicles belonging to Sponsors or vendors are not allowed into the festival during working festival hours. NO EXCEPTIONS. No personal vehicles may be in motion on the festival grounds from 1/2 hour before opening until 1/2 hour after the event closes.
- No election campaigning from any booth.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the collection of North Carolina Sales Tax.
- No drilling or defacing the streets or sidewalks by anchors will be permitted.
- If your booth has an activity or project that creates litter, please be considerate and clean it up during and after the festival. Help us keep the streets clean.
- If you have any questions about Fall into Huntersville, please email us at email@example.com or call one of the contacts below. Please keep these rules for your reference. Your participation in Fall into Huntersville is your acceptance of these rules.
Thank you for your participation and cooperation.
We look forward to a successful Fall into Huntersville Kickoff!
FIH Kickoff contacts: We will be setting up Saturday morning, starting at 8 a.m.
Jill Swain Chris Churchill Nancy Sweet
704-609-6803 704-607-9351 704-517-7268